Portfolio Management Maturity Assessment
With our Portfolio management maturity assessment, you can easily assess the maturity of Portfolio management within your organization. This is the starting point to know where your organization stands today and where Portfolio management can be improved.
Based on 15 years of experience in Agile Portfolio management in many different organizations and in close collaboration with them, we have developed an assessment to measure the maturity of Portfolio management based on the five components of Portfolio management:
1. Define: brings map the entire portfolio and how it helps to achieve the company goals.
2. Optimize: ensures an objective selection and prioritization of the portfolio.
3. Deliver: coordinates and supports decentralized implementation and improves operational excellence.
4. Control: Oversees the cost decision-making process, supports audits/compliance and facilitates cost forecasting.
5. Measure: formulate hypotheses about expected results/efforts and measure/analyze the results.
The assessment presents the results in an advisory report prepared by our senior Portfolio management consultants. A maturity level is determined for each component and advice is given on which actions can be taken to grow the Portfolio to the next maturity level. By regularly repeating this assessment, the progress made within the Portfolio can be mapped.