Portfolio Management Maturity Assessment
With our Portfolio Management Maturity Assessment you can easily assess your state of Portfolio Management. This is the starting point to know where your company stands today and where Portfolio Management can be improved.
Based on 15 years of experience in Agile Portfolio Management in many different organizations and in close collaboration with them, we have developed an assessment for the State of Portfolio Management for the five components of Portfolio Management:
1. Define: Maps the entire portfolio and how it helps to achieve business goals.
2. Optimize: Ensures an objective selection and prioritization of the portfolio.
3. Deliver: Coordinates and supports decentralized execution and improves operational excellence.
4. Control: Oversees the cost decision-making process, supports audits/compliance and facilitates cost forecasting.
5. Measure: Make hypotheses about expected results/efforts and measure/analyze results.
The assessment presents the results in a spider and advisory report created by our senior Portfolio Consultants. Based on the answers, a Maturity level is determined for each part, and advice is given for each question on what actions you could take to reach the next State of Maturity. This review can be done again at a later date to review progress made, and it can be repeated to continue tracking progress.