Stage Sales Marketing
Do a good job and fly to the USA for an educational trip! Are you looking to learn how Marketing & sales is done the new way? We are looking for ambitious Sales Marketing students that want to exceed their goals and would like to bring new Agile tools to the market..
Who is Agile Cockpit?
Agile Cockpit is a startup within of Waada the Movement. Agile Cockpit is software for large organizations that have a strong software component (i.e. they are digital-first). We help companies that are focused on becoming more Agile. The combination of our platform and apps helps you to achieve alignment between company strategy & execution, improve transparency and collaboration and offer you the opportunity to become a data-driven digital company. The main focus of Agile Cockpit is on improving the state of digital transformation, improving the state of agility and solid portfolio management functionality. There are now three tools that Agile Cockpit has developed: State of Agility, State of Performance Management, and State of Portfolio management.
Waada the Movement is the umbrella service provider for more than 500 professionals who are organized in three ambitious brands: Prowareness Weon, DevOn and Agile Cockpit. Waada has offices in several countries such as the Netherlands, India, Poland, UK and the United States.
We are looking for students, who wants to accelerate the growth of Agile Cockpit.
What are you going to do?
For this internship we are looking for someone who recognizes himself in the following responsibilities:
- You will reach our prospect via cold calling;
- You will learn a lot about how the modern marketing & sales is done in a combined way and about the latest marketing tools behind it.
- You build a network of customers and you know better than anyone how to maintain these relationships;
- You will manage the sales pipeline, sales forecast and increase the sales results from Agile Cockpit. You will lead the lead management process;
- You will give demonstrations of our products
- You will approach prospects through internet marketing (Hubspot, Mailchimp etc) and you will also make cold calls;
- You use our digital platform to increase the brand awareness of Agile Cockpit;
- You will make and post content on our social media channels;
- You are innovative and come up with new ideas to reach new prospects
Who are you?
- You like to crush your targets and know how to close deals;
- You are communicative, proactive, curious, social, approachable, and above all a pleasant colleague
- You have a commercial mindset and enjoy working with other departments;
- You master the Dutch and English languages to a tee.
What do you get?
- The opportunity to gain experience;
- An environment with a lot of freedom and room for own initiative. We are happy to help you discover your ambitions;
- A healthy and challenging working atmosphere in which you can learn a lot;
- An internship compensation of €500,-
- An attractive bonus scheme;
- If you come to work for us, after a successful internship, you can follow a SaaS training in America. You will fly to America and you finish the training with obtaining a certificate!!
Sounds good! Who should I contact for this?
Send an email with your resume and motivation to Roos Snels (firstname.lastname@example.org). If you have any questions, feel free to call +31 (0) 630549590